I Was a Dot, Now I'm a Raindrop
Karen is my name.
I've been existing for a little less than 15 years now.
Ptolemy is the section I come from.
And this... this is my heck of a requirement for Physics class.
I'm just a raindrop :) at you.

Raindrops, Are They?
Ptolemy
Aron Asor
Jeff Claravall
Leandro Carandang
Malcolm Mediana
Joshua Ogot
Adelyne Castillano
Deyzel de Jesus
Monique dela Cruz
Marigol Espedillon
Keesha Morante
Floriane Palma
Edda Pelingon
Jana Tendencia
Mendel
Mark Bustos
Lois Guinmapang
Claudine Faylogna
Linnaeus
Diana Orolfo
Trishia Palconit
Darwin
Jana Cabuhat

Catch All the Raindrops You Can


Raindrops and Others
My Friendster Account
My Multiply Page
Google It!
Wikipedia Has It
MaSci Site

Raindrops of the Past
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Zed
Diamond Rains


Monday, September 3, 2007

Here goes another entry after weeks of silence; been kinda busy, you know, with requirements and stuff.

So, here I am with very, I tell you, very good news. I didn't fail this class, better yet, I have a 90! This is so amazing! I really don't suck that much after all, huh? Maybe I'd even be a physicist someday... or not. Hey, who knows what's in store for tomorrow, right?

So, seeing that I have an update, yes, I have decided to continue blogging for physics' sake [read: I need all the credits I can get in this class].

Anyways, I'm also here to tell you how I've been enjoying our almost calculation free lessons. It has not been that hard... yet; pretty much the basic things we need to know about radiation.

So, that's all I have to say or write, whatever, for now.

:) Happy me.

Labels:



posted by Karen Ann Labsan at 4:57 AM

... DROP DEAD ...