I Was a Dot, Now I'm a Raindrop
Karen is my name.
I've been existing for a little less than 15 years now.
Ptolemy is the section I come from.
And this... this is my heck of a requirement for Physics class.
I'm just a raindrop :) at you.

Raindrops, Are They?
Ptolemy
Aron Asor
Jeff Claravall
Leandro Carandang
Malcolm Mediana
Joshua Ogot
Adelyne Castillano
Deyzel de Jesus
Monique dela Cruz
Marigol Espedillon
Keesha Morante
Floriane Palma
Edda Pelingon
Jana Tendencia
Mendel
Mark Bustos
Lois Guinmapang
Claudine Faylogna
Linnaeus
Diana Orolfo
Trishia Palconit
Darwin
Jana Cabuhat

Catch All the Raindrops You Can


Raindrops and Others
My Friendster Account
My Multiply Page
Google It!
Wikipedia Has It
MaSci Site

Raindrops of the Past
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Zed
Diamond Rains


Monday, September 17, 2007

It's been exactly two weeks since my last post. Hey, at least I still post (read: desperate for the littlest additional points). Anyways, we're still dealing with all these lessons on nuclear reactions which I'm lovin still cause I can actually follow them.
Anyways, one more thing, Sir Mendoza is now our adviser! Though he still seems to be not-so-happy about the fact and calls himself only as our 'acting adviser', it actually is the coolest thing since we could get a shot in giving him more load the way he've been giving us all these physics school works (lol, peace po tayo, Sir Adviser).
Hmmm, what else to blog about? Anything that happened or/and is concerned with physics class, right? These past few weeks, I regret hating Sir Mendoza at first because I now realized that he really is a great teacher through physucks and/or physics times and it's just me being a suck-y student that sucks.
Now, I wonder, do we get the priviledge of calling him Adviser MoMe as his advisory class (read: nickname basis for seemingly good adviser-class relations)? Hey, he does call some of us by our nicknames or second names and we're not even close friends! Hey, just kidding. Maybe. Or not. He even calls me by my complete name sometimes!
[Sorry, this post is such nonsense, I just really don't have that much ranting or whining to do about physics yet and the only blog-able stuff I have to write is Sir Moses King Mendoza's appointment as our new adviser.]
:) peace out, to ya'll ,V,,


posted by Karen Ann Labsan at 6:13 AM

... DROP DEAD ...