I Was a Dot, Now I'm a Raindrop
Karen is my name.
I've been existing for a little less than 15 years now.
Ptolemy is the section I come from.
And this... this is my heck of a requirement for Physics class.
I'm just a raindrop :) at you.

Raindrops, Are They?
Ptolemy
Aron Asor
Jeff Claravall
Leandro Carandang
Malcolm Mediana
Joshua Ogot
Adelyne Castillano
Deyzel de Jesus
Monique dela Cruz
Marigol Espedillon
Keesha Morante
Floriane Palma
Edda Pelingon
Jana Tendencia
Mendel
Mark Bustos
Lois Guinmapang
Claudine Faylogna
Linnaeus
Diana Orolfo
Trishia Palconit
Darwin
Jana Cabuhat

Catch All the Raindrops You Can


Raindrops and Others
My Friendster Account
My Multiply Page
Google It!
Wikipedia Has It
MaSci Site

Raindrops of the Past
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Zed
Diamond Rains


Saturday, September 22, 2007

So, this week for Physics class was pretty much full of things to tell you about.
First up, the graded recitation. It did not exactly go well for me. So, in case you wanna know how much I hated myself then and how I still am embarassed by my stupidty, you might as well read about it in my personal blog -> http://karrren.blogspot.com/ Damn rock!
Then, Thursday was all about scientists who contributed to the field of radioactivity. We were the group who got the lowest grade, 87. It was unfair! Honestly, the last group's presentation was messier and worse than ours! How could they have gotten an 89 while we only got an 87? That's unfair, in my opinion, but, weel, it's the teacher's opinion that matters, huh? Whatever, we can't take it back.
Lastly, since we're now on the line of talking about those we can't take back, here's another thing we certainly cannot take back: Friday: Day of the Project Presentation. All hells broke loose. Darn, we messed up! WE TOTALLY SUCKED!!! IT WAS A DISSATER!!! Now, that's what's not unfair is. We deserved even lower than 80. Thanks for some compassion, Sir Mendoza! At least, you have the heart to give us an option to revive our grades. You are amazing. Great advier, you are. [I'm sincere.]
So, let us just hope that we do better on the 2nd week of October than we did on singing [Was it actually singing or mumbling and messing the words up of 'Radiation Thrill'?]
Oooh, the thrill! Physics thrill! (sarcastic and not)


posted by Karen Ann Labsan at 5:37 AM

... DROP DEAD ...