I Was a Dot, Now I'm a Raindrop
Karen is my name.
I've been existing for a little less than 15 years now.
Ptolemy is the section I come from.
And this... this is my heck of a requirement for Physics class.
I'm just a raindrop :) at you.

Raindrops, Are They?
Ptolemy
Aron Asor
Jeff Claravall
Leandro Carandang
Malcolm Mediana
Joshua Ogot
Adelyne Castillano
Deyzel de Jesus
Monique dela Cruz
Marigol Espedillon
Keesha Morante
Floriane Palma
Edda Pelingon
Jana Tendencia
Mendel
Mark Bustos
Lois Guinmapang
Claudine Faylogna
Linnaeus
Diana Orolfo
Trishia Palconit
Darwin
Jana Cabuhat

Catch All the Raindrops You Can


Raindrops and Others
My Friendster Account
My Multiply Page
Google It!
Wikipedia Has It
MaSci Site

Raindrops of the Past
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Zed
Diamond Rains


Sunday, August 12, 2007

Since I was told that my last entry was incomplete, here goes what's neede -the ray diagrams. The past post only were the steps, so here are the ray diagrams themselves.
Plane Mirror
Concave Mirror
Convex Mirror
Converging Lens
Diverging Lens
Thanks to Glenbrook high's Official Website (The Physics Classroom) for the images. The site really is helpful, especially when Physucks times call! :]

Labels:



posted by Karen Ann Labsan at 4:36 AM

... DROP DEAD ...